Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Letter.....The op

 This is loaded on my scheduler thingie since I will be at camp.  I will try to post pics and stuff that I observe, but internet is spotty there and cell phone service is crap...unless you have verizion. 

I had seen this a while back and had saved it for a "rainy day".  Well I decided to "dust this one off" and post it.   I had gotten this and saved it on my other computer.  Well I read it again and especially after the recent SCOTUS decisions, I figured it was still relevant to the discussions at hand.  Especially because of the flag issues involving the Confederate flag...and Yes I have one.  My Grandmother gave one to me many years ago because of my love of history and the meaning of the flag.  I will touch upon that on a later post.

   Well anyway, here is "the Letter" that got sent to the Local fishwrapper, and I am surprised it actually got published....the editor must have been at the DNC getting the latest talking points to push.


2 comments:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.